Social Vocational Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Social Vocational Services

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Social Vocational Services (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Manger did not ask any questions regarding relatable or transferrable skills. Only read my resume with me sitting there and gave me a tour of the facility. i was required to complete a lengthy application and sign a job description.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with disabled individuals?   1 Answer

Activities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Social Vocational Services (Long Beach, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Easy as long as you have a clean driving and criminal record. they hire many people who are unqualified or too young to do the job properly. you should have no problem getting hired.

Interview Questions

• None. they are desperate to hire all of the time   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Social Vocational Services (Marina, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring. Manager didn't even want to see my resume, just asked me a few
    Questions, hired me on the spot. Felt
    Awkward that they DONT drug test. The paper they give to describe your job duties your job is not even half of what you're going to do and highly inaccurate.
    They don't tell you about the clients that can be extremely dangerous and can attack you and hurt you severely.

Interview Questions

• Why would
      You like to work for us?   1 Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Social Vocational Services (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One in-person interview with direct supervisor, who appeared to lack even the slightest clue as to how to properly interview an applicant. It was a very simple 1:1 interview with a series of questions that the interviewer ultimately requested that I answer both orally and by pen.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you resolved a disagreement with a colleague?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Social Vocational Services.

Interview

Submit resume, then submit application.

Interview Questions

• All questions are straight forward, no trick questions.   Answer Question

I received a better opportunity at the same time.