Solectria Renewables Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solectria Renewables Interview Questions

3.5

Power Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solectria Renewables in January 2016.

Interview

I got interviews at their office. 5 people showed up and without introducing themselves started asking questions. They asked few questions about my previous job without saying anything about the position that I was being interviewed for. The questions were legit, both technical and behavioral. I think they didn't want to hire and were just practicing interview process. That's something that you should be aware of.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Solectria Renewables (Lawrence, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

3 phone or Skype interviews with Field Service Manager, and 2 team members. Discussion of Basic electrical knowledge and concepts. Focus on Basic Electrical theory and 3 phase AC power delivery.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Received two phone calls. Managers talked about the company. On site I was interviewed by 6 managers. 3 asked technical questions. Mostly basic software and hardware questions. For example write down schematic for boost converter. One power system guy asked more detailed power electronic questions. How the boost converter zero on right plane affect its start up?

Interview Questions

• What is the application of zero, positive and negative sequences analysis?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Solectria Renewables (Lawrence, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Received and email from the manager to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I received another email to confirm an in person interview. I basically had four interviews with someone at Solectria. All very professional. Everyone I met was very nice and seemed happy. The culture of the company seemed open and inviting. Judging from what I saw, it looks like a great place to work.