KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Solopress Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Solopress

Positive100%
Employee Referral75%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Solopress

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Solopress (Southend-on-Sea, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Very professional and welcoming environment with HR and recruitment consultant. Offered refreshment, a detailed explanation of the job role on offer, and history of the company. Staff made me feel at ease straight away, and approached all questions in a calm manner.

Interview Questions
  • About my previous job roles, mainly in Print sales from my previous company.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Solopress (Southend-on-Sea, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview process involved me speaking about my experience in design / software and my previous job roles. We also spoke about solopress and the job role its self injuring the duties and history of the workplace.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my software experience and my design experience

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Solopress (Southend-on-Sea, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

A telephone conversation / interview followed by a stage one interview with the company recruitment team then if successful with the stage one interview a stage two interview is arranged with senior management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Solopress (Southend-on-Sea, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interview process depends on the role. Non managerial Warehouse, print, customer service and sales candidates would have a first stage interview followed by a trial day, allowing both parties to get an idea of each other and how they work. Senior Level roles would be an interview with the Recruitment/HR team and then a second stage with the HR manager and the COO, Director or head of department.

Interview Questions
  • How well are you able to command the room when in a meeting/interview?
RSS Feed</>Embed