Soren Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soren Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Soren Inc.

1.9

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

Very quick and easy. I went in to a room with other candidates, was given the description of the work I would be performing and was asked a few questions in regards to how I felt.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Got phone call pretty quickly after I applied. Interview process was pretty smooth. I got lost trying to find the building but they made it clear I could call them for help so I did. Everyone was super friendly and put my nerves at ease while waiting for my interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had to market/sell ping pong balls, but the game of ping pong no longer existed, how would you do so?   Answer Question

Nov 2, 2015 – Organizational Developer

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very interesting and helpful. The first interview was a get together know you interview. The second interview was very informative. The manager went over day to day operations, compensation, promotions and management philosophy.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you believe a manager should have?   3 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and straight forward. Asked about 5 -8 questions and lasted about 5 minutes. The second interview was a group interview, more like discussion. The majority of applicants were younger with no experience or were there for an internship opportunity.

over quailfied

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Phone screen and onsite interview scheduled. Once I was there it took a little while. First did a one on one and then a group interview. Easy questions and smooth process. They explained the job and it was much different than how it was originally represented. Door-to-door business to consumer sales. Tons of cold calling to peoples homes.

Interview Questions

• Why I think my restaurant background will translate to sales.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc..

Interview

Applied online, was called within the hour for an interview the next day. Had second all-day interview the following day. Second "interview" was really just a day being taken out into the field by a current employee, with a quiz at the end of the day. Offered the position at the end of second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the book you feel everyone should read and why?   Answer Question

Nov 2, 2015 – Organizational Developer

Thank you for providing your feedback about your interview process at our firm.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

The interviewing process was simple. I simply applied for the position online and then I was contacted by the Human Resource Director to come in and meet with the hiring Manager face to face. The screening interview only took about 30 minutes and then I was invited back for a follow up interview. I was told I was being evaluated on my communication skills and aptitude. After the interview was completed, I was given a call and extended the position at that time.

Interview Questions

• Name a role model of mine that has personally helped in my development?   1 Answer

Nov 2, 2015 – Organizational Developer

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Customer Service/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Soren Inc. in September 2016.

Interview

First interview: basically focuses on your past experience and asks basic questions related to customer service.

Second Interview: they bring you into a conference room with other potential candidates and go over your day to day operations and tell you what you are selling. I answered questions posed to the group and asked questions when appropriate. Interviewer said they really liked that I spoke often and it made me stand out from the group.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenging situation you've had to deal with and how did you respond?   1 Answer

The position really has nothing to do with "customer service" in the traditional sense. It is literally a door-to-door salesman position. Look up "direct marketing" before going through the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had an interview two business days later. The process was fairly straightforward. They asked about previous experience and personal traits, and asked for a list of references. After going over the interviewer's experience and history with he company, I was invited for a second interview, which was about an hour long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soren Inc. (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple, I met with the manager Steve, who explained the company very well and was very nice. he told me they would call back if intrested in having me back at 5 that day.

Interview Questions

• they asked a lot of questions asbout my personality and leadership skills and things of that sort. specific examples of past leadership experiences.   Answer Question