Southwest Behavioral Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Southwest Behavioral Health Services

2.9

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Four people interviewing, admin. and coordinators. They take turns asking questions. They are a standard set of questions often used for multiple positions within the company. A former coordinator ended up getting the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a mistake you made and how you resolved it at one of the work sites you've worked over your many years with Southwest.   Answer Question

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

For me, it only worked to apply to different positions directly. Sending the resume to their general database got me nowhere. Got an email response that was followed by a 30 minute phone at my earliest convenience. Final stage was a panel interview, on site, that lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Salary was way below my expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Prescott Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Prescott Valley, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with program director, front desk supervisor and current client. Be ready with specific examples of your successes. Its all "tell me a time when..." there are no "what would you do if..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you dealt with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There was two people interviewing and they took turns asking questions off a computer screen. They typed all your answers down. A lot of STAR questions in the interview so be prepared to have those types of answers ready. Definitely research the company and job description before going in as well because there were some questions relating to that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with a supervisor and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Interview

After submitting the application, I received a call to set up the interview. Had a basic first interview and I was called shortly after interviewing and got the job. Everyone was very welcoming and seemed pleased to be there. I would recommend being professionally dressed and don’t seem like the ‘dry’ candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you have been asked to do to someone else by an employer?   Answer Question

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Bullhead City, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

It went well. Easy. Had several individuals on the panel including community peer support members. The interview turn around went quickly and I received the job. I met with employees prior to meeting the interview panel. They also gave me a tour of the organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in December 2012.

Interview

This was a 3 person, panel interview using a specific example as an answer. Must describe specific situation, what you did and the result. It took about an hour or more.

Confidential Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Interview

Quite straightforward. Initial email correspondence with their recruiter was followed by a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then I was flown over for a personal interview. I met with five interviewers who were all quite positive in their attitudes. I was taken out for a lunch at a local restaurant. Both parties were clear about their decisions by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A couple of follow up phone calls resolved all the kinks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Bullhead City, AZ).

Interview

Standard "Behavioral Interview". You will be asked a series of three part questions and you must answer each question with a three part response. You will interview with a panel of at least three people who take turns asking each question. The interview is lengthy and can last up to an hour and a half long.

Interview Questions

• Name one mistake you had in a past employer and what did you do to correct it and was the outcome?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Extensive first interview. Lots of questions regarding individual experiences in the work place. Doesn't seem as if HR understands hiring needs of departments. (I got a rejection letter the same day I was called to schedule for interview.) I didn't recieve a notice on whether I was hired or not after the interview process. So I called, left a message, and still didn't hear back ...

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in the work place where you were required to handle a difficult situation with an employee, a patient, a superior, etc.   Answer Question