Sparkling Pool Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sparkling Pool Services

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sparkling Pool Services (Windsor, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call while life guarding from one of the high ranking office staff managers, and asked me my hours of availability. If you can work 6 days a week for the whole summer that is what they are looking for.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sparkling Pool Services.

Interview

Can barely be considered an interview - I signed up after seeing an ad posted around school, and when I showed up it was already assumed that I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sparkling Pool Services (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Immediate Hire, no Interview Process. Was brought in with a group. There was not much organization to it, they just attempted to hire as many high schoolers as possible to fill the positions. There was not much of a background check, or to see if you were capable of doing the duties of the job at hand.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparkling Pool Services (Windsor, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

the interview was very brief and i was interviewed simultaneously with two other candidates. This hiring process is not difficult. Once you are able to pass the cpr and first aid testing you are pretty much guaranteed a job with this company. Granted this process took place several years ago but I am sure nothing significant has changed within their hiring practice.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sparkling Pool Services in July 2008.

Interview

Checked to see that you were breathing and looked capable