Spartech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spartech Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spartech

Former Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spartech.

Interview

I started in the company as a temp and was hired on as a packer. I was offered an opportunity to train to become an operator and management worked with me to ensure I was properly trained on everything. Since the environment was very friendly, I was given tips from coworkers and supervisors as well to both pass my exams and give a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Because I was so prepared, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I was thoroughly prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me the position of former operator level 1,which paid about $12 an hour at the time. They asked if I accepted and I said yes. Thus, I became a former operator.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spartech (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with a manager followed by a meeting with the hiring manager and a few other employees from the group. Interview process was very easy and relaxed. I had known a few of the team members from previous employment. Received call after meeting the hiring manager and team with an offer. They wanted me to start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate, I received what I requested.