Spectrum Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectrum Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands.

Interview

Applied online. Was not a difficult process. Interview consisted of meeting with four different managers, who asked very normal behavioral questions. Plus got a tour of the facility, and got to interact with some of the employees.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

I was immediately impressed with the highly professional process. The communication was direct and timely keeping me well informed throughout. Every person I interacted with, from the recruiters to the VP's, were genuinely interested in my background, goals, and leadership approach. I was given undivided attention and never felt rushed to wrap up my discussion. The corporate commitment to environment, safety, integrity, and employee development is deeply integrated in every aspect of the company. The interview and hiring journey was exciting, energizing, inspiring, and rewarding.

Interview Questions

• How would employees and co-workers describe you?   Answer Question
    • Who would you select to replace you at your current company if you were to leave, and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands in March 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very sweet and welcoming. I talked to the Creative Manager and she was very sweet and everyone in HR were so excited to have me on board the company.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (Middleton, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

30 Minute phone interview/screening from HR Dept. Standard interview questions. Felt like they were reading off a script or list of 8-12 questions. They called on-time and were very polite.

Interview Questions

• What type of sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands in February 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview with someone from HR, they asked typical types of HR interview questions. After that I had a phone interview with the lead Engineer, in this interview we talked about my resume and programming experience, personal preferences on different techs / programming languages. Finally, I had an onsite interview where they showed me around and asked a lot of the same questions.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Easy fast stress free nice staff professional presentation informative several job opportunity national company. Drug testi g background credit check 2 interviews human resources was really nice process took about a month

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple process. The team seemed to know what they were doing. Nice staff. Responded in a timely manner. Seemed to get the same questions from multiple people. Would recommend the company to others

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (Middleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and recieved an email from the recruiter about 2 weeks later. I had a phone interview with the recruiter that took about 20 minutes. Just basic things like what I am learning in school and what software skills I have. Then I interviewed at Spectrums HQ in Middleton. There I met with a Sourcing Analyst, Senior Sourcing Analyst, and the Sourcing Manager. They just went through my resume and I would explain how these experiences were applicable to the internship. We also talked about what projects past interns took on. I received an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands in December 2016.

Interview

First via phone, second follow up interview via Skype with a small panel. Very welcoming and friendly, easy to contact and communicate with. Fast response time to both interviews. Easy scheduling for interviewing from a different city.

Deduction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum Brands (Middleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a manager and another team leader joined after. Both were very nice and made it a relaxed interview. I got an offer a few days after.