Spectrum Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spectrum Engineers

EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineers (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Have a 2-4+ hour session where the CEO describes how the company works. Describes that you are essentially a contractor to the company. How you can make as much money as you want working here as long as you're willing to sacrifice your family life. If you don't make double the income in projects regularly, then your salary may go down. IF you have a positive account, you can take a bonus or pay raise whenever you want.

I actually didn't even know that it was an interview. In the interview he asked "when" I wanted to start working. I was confused at the wording of when instead of "would".

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineers (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

I interviewed once for an internship. The interview took 30 minutes and was followed by a nice meal at a local restaurant. Spectrum thought it wise to hire me the summer before I graduated. Prior to that summer, I was interviewed over the phone and offered a position. No further interviewing was required for me to get a full-time offer.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Engineers (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

I emailed the company and send my resume. I received a reply setting up a time for a phone interview. A few days after the phone interview I was asked to come in and meet the CEO and the engineer I would be working for.