Speedmark Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Speedmark Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Speedmark Transportation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speedmark Transportation in February 2013.

Interview

The general manager will hire based on looks and not intelligence or skills. He does ask about experience. The manager will only hire you if you do not have sufficient experience in order to avoid paying the average salary this position is paid for in the industry.

Negotiation

The negotiate phase consisted of the GM lying about the actual offer. I accepted the offer because I was told that the commission would make up for the loss. When in fact, there was no commission paid.

Inside Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Speedmark Transportation (Elk Grove Village, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly normal until the group interview. I suspected the manager is very picky because he spent 30-40 minutes trashing my resume and background rudely. I thought he was playing a good cop/bad cop routine but the exceedingly rude responses to follow up emails confirmed it was just his personality.

The person in charge of finding people has a totally different opinion of a "good candidate" than his boss does. An argument and disagreements occurred regularly during the group interview between the interviewers. It's like a job version of Siskel and Ebert.

Quite possibly the only interview where I considered walking out on.

The rest of the staff in the office seemed nice. Office is fairly normal for a logistics small office. I can't speak on the non-sales part but I assume the interview process might be with different individuals.

If your going to interview here; you'll know in 10 minutes whether you'll be hired. If both interviewers are friendly you likely got the job.

Interview Questions

• "Why should I waste my time training you when you could run off to some other job?"
      There weren't really many questions.....just opinions and rhetorical questions about if your worthy enough to work for them.   1 Answer