Sport Clips Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sport Clips

Featured Interview

Sport Clips

Application

I interviewed at Sport Clips

Interview

I interviewed the manager more then she interviewed me. I asked all the questions. She gave little info about the job description and any benefits that may come with the position.

Interview Questions
  • She did not ask me any questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Sport Clips

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Clips

Interview

Face to face then have to produce haircut to make sure quality is there. Came back in to sign paper and accept offer . Started within two weeks of applying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sport Clips

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Clips

Interview

Easy to contact and set up over the phone. I was able to reschedule when a family emergency came up. Manager was very help and understanding. The interview was standard and comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sport Clips

Application

I interviewed at Sport Clips

Interview

i just walked in and they hired me on the spot. i think they might have been understaffed at the time or the manager just had a gut feeling, but at the time it was a blessing for me to start out and grow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sport Clips (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

2 interviews how long have I been a cosmetologist am I Flexible what was ur last job. Telling me history of company etc how happy I would be working with company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sport Clips (Gainesville, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Communicate with manager about job. Ask her about salary, training ( none), and that’s how it went. She asked where I went to cosmetology school and when . She said they were in need of a cosmetologist ( but really a barber bc your. Using totally different skills and tools and primarily cutting ONLY MEN ABD BOYS HAIRCUTS)!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sport Clips (Baton Rouge, LA) in Feb 2020

Interview

The store manager called me to set up my interview. I was told to bring my clippers so she could assess my skill level. On the day of the interview, I was greeted by friendly staff. The store manager told me to do a fade on a male manikin while she proceeded to ask questions. After the cut, she showed me a few cutting techniques and gave valuable feedback. I received a call for a job offer a few days later. The staff was professional and the hiring process wasn't lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about the company? Are you a licensed cosmetologist or currently enrolled in school? When will you graduate? Have you taken your written exam? If no, when will you take it? When are you available? Are you interested in growth opportunities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Clips (Oak Lawn, IL) in Dec 2019

Interview

There was an initial interview where services and salary were discussed. I was called in for a second interview which I was not allowed to complete. "Affiliates" said that was not a good fit for Sportsclips. I brought all of my tools and was told I was not allowed to interview, after the interview was scheduled

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my current salary

Anonymous Employee in Levittown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Clips (Levittown, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very few questions, try’s you out for 2 week trial, which they don’t tell you. They basically want you to cut a barber way , they want weekends and flexibility, will call you in randomly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sport Clips (Pueblo, CO) in Oct 2019

Interview

I filled out application on line. Received a txt , asking if I would be interested in a phone interview. Next meeting store manager and tour of Shop/Salon. Have a model perform a haircut. Asked to be part of the team !!!!!

Interview Questions
  • How far away from the Salon do you live ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews