SportsRecruits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SportsRecruits

3.2

Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SportsRecruits (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and they were relatively quick at getting back to me. I had to fill out a questionnaire, followed by a phone interview a few days later. Next, I was instructed to make a video in 5 days on recruiting tips. After positive feedback on all previous steps, I was finally asked to come in for an in-person interview and do a demo showcasing their product to them. After I finished, they told me they'd let me know in two days about their decision. They emailed me two days later saying things were hectic and they'd let me know next week. I followed up via email the following week after not hearing from them and did not get a response.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SportsRecruits in December 2017.

Interview

I have a few phone calls with some of the employers and than had to create a video telling them about myself, and do a mock videographer schedule for a tournament.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you troubleshooted a problem and fixed it?   Answer Question

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SportsRecruits (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through AngelList and was shortly after phone screened by the CEO. I was tasked with an open-ended project to figure out how much revenue I thought the company could make in the upcoming years. I dug through the website to understand the business and all of the potential revenue lines. After submitting my work, I was invited to the office for the in-person interview, where I met with the CEO. The next week, I was invited back to meet with more members of the team. Finally, I was asked to come back for one more round where I was given an operational project that I had to strategically solve with a SportsRecruits team member. All in all, I was able to prove myself analytically, strategically, and as a team player. I was very impressed with how thorough and calculated the interview process was, and it made me want the opportunity at SportsRecruits even more. The hiring timeline was clearly communicated and my personal time and effort was respected.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SportsRecruits (New York, NY).

Interview

After an initial phone interview, you are then asked to complete a project where you make a piece of content outlining what SportsRecruits does. After submitting my piece of content, they told me a few days later that there were other candidates further along in the hiring process and I was no longer being considered.

Well, if they were further along in the process, why interview me and ask for my piece of content. I got the hunch that they may not be actually hiring for this position and are just looking to get new and fresh ideas for free.

Interview Questions

SportsRecruits Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Director of Customer Success Management

I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with the interview process at SportsRecruits. We strive to be honest and transparent with our feedback to all candidates, and I'm certain this was the case when... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SportsRecruits in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process includes multiple steps in the order mentioned below:
    1. Submit Online Application - Requires resume and asnwers to couple of personality based questions
    2. Introduction Phone Call - A brief chat with a supervisor who'll give more information about the company's functions and cuture.
    3. Quiz - You need to send back answers to questions on the products being sold by SportsRecruits. Requires research on the company on their website and blog.
    4. Demo - You'll be speaking to couple of supervisors to explain them your understanding of their products. You need to do a pitch of their products by navigating through their platform

Interview Questions

• Describe how you resolved conflict in a team?   Answer Question
    • Why do you consider yourself fit to work in a startup environment?   Answer Question
    • What are some improvements you would suggest for this platform?   Answer Question