St. Catherine University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Catherine University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Catherine University

Student Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Catherine University.

Interview

Really relaxed.

Campus Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Catherine University (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

Completed the first interview and have been called back for a second interview. Was called over a month after applying for the position. Asked basic questions: what do you know about the college, where do you see yourself in 10 years, describe a time when you had to act in an emergency, what do you do to de-stress, etc. Manager of the department was very friendly. I am told that the second interview will consist of a campus tour followed by a second interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What does OSHA stand for and what do they do?   1 Answer

Student Life Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Catherine University (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with multiple people. Each asked different questions, based on their particular functional area. Was asked to present a topic of my choosing. Was asked a mix of resume specific and behavioral questions. Was asked to provide materials created in previous similar positions. Interviewers were friendly and welcoming. Not a stressful interview. Had the opportunity to learn a great deal about the institution.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Catherine University (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

Part time position listed on the st kates website. I called the head librarian to see if the position was still available. As it turned out, they were pretty desperate for help. I had no prior experience and after the interview, she hired me on the spot. I interviewed well but they also really needed a few people right away so the timing helped.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Catherine University.

Interview

The hiring process took a very long time, including a phone interview, an in person interview with a group of staff members and another interview for the top two candidates. Having someone you know will help you get to the interview phase.

Interview Questions

• People perceive St. Kate's as not Catholic enough. What would you say about this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little negotiation room. The presented a salary and stuck to it.