Staffing Now Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staffing Now Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Staffing Now.

Interview

it was nice personal, felt very comfortable and really felt like they could help me find work. I felt comfortable.I walked out knowing that i would be a good fit for a few of the companies they had a relationship and needed my areas of expertise.

Interview Questions

• were good asked about my education, background skills weakness and strengths.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffing Now in April 2012.

Interview

Staffing Now was very professional in the interview process and it was a great experience overall.
    I completed a phone screen, then was asked to come in for an in-person interview.
    When the original person I was suppossed to meet with was unavailable, another team member took over so that I didn't have to wait. It seemed like their goal was to place a candidate, regardless of "which recruiter I belonged to." They seemed to have a good amount of teamwork, which was nice to see.

Interview Questions

• Because the position required that I was bilingual, I was asked to answer a couple of interview questions in Spanish.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did successfully negotiate, and used my qualifications and experience as reason why I deserved a higher hourly rate.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffing Now in February 2009.

Interview

Simple one interview with Area Manager.

Negotiation