Staffing Now Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staffing Now Interview Questions

Interviews at Staffing Now

2.8

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Staffing Now.

Interview

it was nice personal, felt very comfortable and really felt like they could help me find work. I felt comfortable.I walked out knowing that i would be a good fit for a few of the companies they had a relationship and needed my areas of expertise.

Interview Questions

• were good asked about my education, background skills weakness and strengths.   Answer Question

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffing Now (Vienna, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I initially applied for a data entry job. I took 3 digital tests on the following:
    1) MS Word
    2) MS Excel
    3) Typing Speed

Afterward, I spoke with my recruiter on what I wanted from SNI and about my past employment. What base pay, location, and roles I was seeking. Both the tests and the one on one interview were done on the same day (~3 hours total).

SNI provides both long-term and short-term assignments. Long-term assignments present the potential to join the client company after a 3-month trial period. Short-term assignments have a definite end date whether it's for a day or a few weeks.

If you're looking for a long-term assignment, you'll have a second interview with the actual client. Client interviews vary but are pretty straightforward in my experience. Otherwise, your recruiter(s) will match you with short-term assignments that work for you. And find you other long-term assignments to interview for if the first one didn't pan out.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Staffing Now in February 2009.

Interview

Simple one interview with Area Manager.

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staffing Now in April 2012.

Interview

Staffing Now was very professional in the interview process and it was a great experience overall.
    I completed a phone screen, then was asked to come in for an in-person interview.
    When the original person I was suppossed to meet with was unavailable, another team member took over so that I didn't have to wait. It seemed like their goal was to place a candidate, regardless of "which recruiter I belonged to." They seemed to have a good amount of teamwork, which was nice to see.

Interview Questions

• Because the position required that I was bilingual, I was asked to answer a couple of interview questions in Spanish.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did successfully negotiate, and used my qualifications and experience as reason why I deserved a higher hourly rate.