Staffing Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Staffing Plus

2.0

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffing Plus (Norristown, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Staffing Plus told me where and when to be at interview. Called me 4 hours before interview to make sure i was ready. Told them I had death in family, they did not care and said I could not cancel. left funeral home and went home, got ready for interview, and went through process. Cried entire ride to company. Calmed myself in car and went in for interview. While waiting I tried to focus on interview, but could not. I walked the halls to calm myself, When I was called I went in and answered the questions trying not to cry, they told me where the jobs where and if it would suit me. I told them yes. That afternoon Staffing plus called to say I had the job. I went away after the funeral to decompress and came home to training's that needed to happen before i could stat. Time wise it could not happen. I told Staffing Plus that they should of told me this when I told then that I had a death and was going away until the start of school. Staffing Plus is a joke, they are a middle man and do not take taxes out, so if you go with them, save 30% of your pay for tax time.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with four students that need to be monitored in different areas of a grocery store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your Recruiter takes you into a room and tells you your salary, then hits your with insure a that your must buy. JOKE I got more money since I threatened to walk.

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffing Plus (Norristown, PA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring agency. Then face to face interview with agency and company manager I will be working for. Great interview experience and they were very welcoming and friendly during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience working with kids with various special needs and behaviors?   Answer Question

Tss Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staffing Plus.

Interview

I was called in for an interview as an independent contractor. The atmosphere was cold and unwelcoming. There were no questions about my ability to actually do the job, and when it was all over my recruiter just started talking to me like I started working that day. There was no formality and the whole thing was confusing. It was obvious that they were just hiring to fill some quota and did not care about my abilities and, therefore, I did not trust them to adequately help me attain further employment.

Interview Questions

• She asked for my direct deposit information right then and there. It through me off completely. Especially considering it was one of the first questions she asked.   Answer Question

Therapeutic Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverford, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staffing Plus (Haverford, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. If you have all of your clearances to work with children, that is a major plus. Having a degee starts you off at a different pay level. You have options on which locations you want to be considered for as well as age groups you feel comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a child in a classroom who had behavioral issues and what did you do.   Answer Question

Behavioral Health Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Staffing Plus in February 2017.

Interview

I had been emailing back and forth with a recruiter. She set up a phone interview at a time that I had originally said was out of my availability. When it came to the time she was supposed to call, nothing happened. I did not receive any call from her. When I called the general number, I was transferred to the recruiters line, in which she did not answer. I had not received any email prior about rescheduling the interview. Very unprofessional!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staffing Plus in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little tedious as they took long periods of time in between document submission. The placement specialist and her assistant were always out of the office and in trainings. They used electronic file transfers which often did not work when I tried to open them.