Stange Law Firm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stange Law Firm

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

After going through the interview with the recruiting manager. I was granted a second interview with one of the partners Jillian Wood. Ms. Wood's questions was pertinent to the position.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that she presented was, did I understand how to track my time.   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm (Brentwood, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

An initial interview with an HR representative. The HR rep was very polite. None of her questions appeared to be designed towards evaluating an applicant's knowledge of the law. Most of the queries were about reacting to situations, including dealing with difficult clients. A second round interview consisted of meeting with three attorneys. During this interview, the experience of the applicant is determined.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

We went in a room with two of the partners and the human resource person they asked several questions to help determine your personality and whether or not you were a good fit for a close knit firm.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm.

Interview

I was told the interview date/time. There was no choice in the matter. If I wanted the interview that was my only option. Then he was an hour late and unapologetic.

Interview Questions

• Illegal questions such as "are you married?" And "have any kids?"   Answer Question

Senior Litigation Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm (Clayton, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume. Was interviewed by a female who was unprofessionally attired and had only worked for the company for 2 months. She had no experience interviewing an attorney. She hadn’t worked for the company long enough to answer my questions about the company

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

Skype interview with HR and then another Skype interview with Partner for the second round. Attorney asked mainly situational questions whereas HR asked traditional questions like strengths and weaknesses. The interview process did not include the attorneys or people that would actually be working with me on a daily basis.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stange Law Firm in January 2019.

Interview

Professional but intense. they called, set up the interview and sent an email with instructions on how to get here. two interviewers from HR. Took about an hour and half. was given offer the next week with 24 hours to respond

Interview Questions

• Asked three single spaced pages of behavioral questions. Everyone was nice though   Answer Question