Starpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Starpower

Sort:

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starpower (Addison, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

My interview process was very smooth and very thorough. From the first phone interview they were open and honest with me about what they were looking for and what challenges they had had in the past. In my in person interview they had done their homework about me and had really good questions to ask. My negotiations also went very smooth. This is a family owned business and that is the culture you come into here. So far I have really enjoyed working here.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer service issue you have ever had to handle and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starpower (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was conducted by the Director of Digital Marketing in-person. She tried to understand my background and then explained the job responsibilities and expectations so that we were on the same page. Next stage was interview with the Chairman which was more of a behavioral interview to know my goals and to see if I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• How can my background help the company and what I want to achieve from this position?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied in person at store. Was given an interview on the spot. Interviewer asked some general questions and asked if I'd be willing to meet with the CEO as he approves all final hires. Met with him and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard interview ones "Tell me about a time you had difficulty communicating with a customer?" , "What do you think is your greatest strength as related to this job?", etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

None