Steeplechase Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steeplechase Business Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steeplechase Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through Linked In and was contacted the next day. The recruiter was friendly and asked me a few questions about my experience. I was invited in for an interview and met with a manager for about 20 minutes. He seemed nice and asked me a few questions about my experience. I was called later that day and was told the company was moving in another direction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

Interview

I applied through the website. I was called for a phone screening several days later. The HR director called me and asked me a few questions about my resume. She had me come in the next day for a quick preliminary interview that took about 15 minutes. I got a little more information about the positions and answered some questions about myself. I was called later that day and invited back for a second round interview which was about an hour and a half in a coffee shop. It was pretty laid back. I followed up with the manager after the interview to go over a few details of the position and accepted the offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

Interview

This is a Verizon Fios sales company. Nothing else. Submitted my resume because I was interested in being a marketing manager for clients in their portfolio. Their website seemed legit, mentioning the marketing strategies for their "clients." Truth is, they have one client, Verizon Fios. I asked about their plan to expand their portfolio, and the answer was that they are focusing on the "big fish" and not looking to expand. If Verizon drops them, every employee will be out of a job. Their Facebook page is really weird. Lots of pictures of partying, many typos, no information about what they are doing for their client and potential clients, just pictures of what they are doing on the clients dime. Not a good look for a marketing company. If you want to go door-to-door selling Verizon Fios, this is the job for you. As for everyone else, don't be misled by their website/social media presence.

Interview Questions

• None. CEO read from a printout a interview questions. Didn't listen or ask follow up questions based on my answers.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was okay. They make you get all dressed up for interviews. It is all a trap. Just because you dress on a suit it does not mean that this place is a good place to work for.

Interview Questions

• None. You can probably Google work behavioral interview questions and they would probably ask you one if not a few of those.   1 Answer

Because it is worthless.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greentree, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions (Greentree, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewing process was a nightmare! I set-up interviewing dates on three separate occasions and each time the HR department would call me back the next day to tell me that they made a mistake and wanted to reschedule. The first time I was told as I was walking in for the interview when my cell rang (I was a little over 15 minutes early). The second time was the next day, and then later that day they called to yet again tell me they wanted to reschedule. At that point, I just told them never mind, I'll look for work elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Steeplechase Business Solutions Response

May 28, 2014 – President

I'm sorry if there was some sort of miscommunication, but we make it a policy to never reschedule interviews the same day. Please give me a call at the office to discuss specifics to find out what ... More

Entry-Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was quick and detailed. They made me feel comfortable immediately. First was a quick introductory interview. Then they want you to come back in as soon as possible for a second round interview. This is up to 2 hours and they will take you to a public setting to talk more about the company.

Account Representative Interview

Interview

Typical interview.

Management In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

They said there were three interviews.. but it was definitely more like 2. The second one just had 2 different parts.

Interview 1: basically a meet and greet with the manager. The lobby was kind of full which made me nervous. I waited about 15 minutes to see the manager and then was in there for only 10. I definitely thought it would have been longer.. but it was pretty relaxed and easy.

Interview 2 Part 1:much longer and more in depth. Met with an account rep for over an hour and went into a lot of detail about what they do on a day to day basis. I definitely learned a lot and it was much more of what I expected from the first interview. We went and got coffee. It was kind of loud.. but all in all better than just sitting in the office awkwardly.

Interview 2 Part 2: I had to answer questions to acknowledge I was paying attention during the first part of the interview. They were easy because I took a lot of notes. Met with the CEO afterwards to see if I had any follow-up questions and then I was on my way.

All in all pretty easy-going interview process, but the second round was the most beneficial.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the position that we are looking to fill?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Tree, Allegheny, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions (Green Tree, Allegheny, PA).

Interview

There were 2 interviews. It wasnt too bad at all. The first interview was short, just like 20 minutes or so. I met with Mike. He just asked me about myself and i got an overview of the position. I was invited back for a second round interview. I was asked about my interests, skills, basic things really. Education, past work experience. I was told about the job and promotions available. I was then called 3 days later and accepted the job. Ive been working there for a week now and i like it. It wasnt anything too crazy, just a basic interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief sit down with person responsible for recruiting and mentoring. Very informative. Grabbed a bite to eat and learned more about the position and answered questions asked by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How would handle the situation of improving poor performance by employees?   Answer Question