Steiner Leisure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steiner Leisure Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.6

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure.

Interview

It was simple. The manager was a very calm and easy person to speak with. Questions were about past employment and how well you can get along in a diverse and sometimes stressful environment.

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

The process was one I have never encountered before. It consisted of at least over an hour of a test, questions after questions were fired at me, and i had to provide the answer - basically a lot of definition. Very little dialogue past the greeting. Was difficult to develop rapure. It felt as if you failed to answer every question, you were doomed.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of ADA.
      What questions are listed on an unemployment claim? and it went on.......   1 Answer

Medi SPA Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Skype interview with HR and director of programm, personal interview with HR and director of programm. Submitting all necessary documents such diplomas and recommendations and passing online testing. Passing 4 days training and final examination.

Acupuncturist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was via Skype. We set up a time and they skyped me and asked me questions based on my work history and what was required for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Coral Gables, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty simple, not too technical, mostly a personality and character based interview. Be sure to be able to handle behavior and situational questions and high level technical questions. Technical questions were mostly related to what coding experience you have in different languages but it isn't a deep dive into the code.

National Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2009.

Interview

Contacted through staffing agency. They do temp to hire for their SLC office. Based on my resume, they picked me up to start training the following day.

Interview Questions

• Saturday work is required for the first 90 days. Are you available to work Saturdays?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was take it or leave it (politely). I took it.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

you can apply through online.you must have atleast 6 to 8 months recent experienced with massage and can perform swedish and deep tissue.you must have basic English communication skills. once hired you must trained basic sea survival training and willing to work for 8 months contract.

Interview Questions

• how long is your experienced?Are you willing to work abroad?.are you capable to be trained as per Steiner Standard protocol?Are you capable to work in an upscale SPA and provide 5 star service?   Answer Question

SPA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Group interview.
    Starting with a test of knowledge in area of expertise (basic for any trained therapist- must know about body eletrical treatments for beauty)
    Trades test- massage your partner bns- looking for a lot of use with the arms- easy for experienced therapists, if you are straight for college learn forarm techniques.
    Selling a product- stand in front of the group and sell a product- they are looking for confidence in public speaking here not necessarily skill in selling.

Fitness Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in June 2011.

Interview

First had a team introduction to the company.
    Had a few questions about the certifications, and experiences. Mainly looking for your personality during the conversation. Than checking all the certifications, and proofs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work onboard ships. What are your goals? See the world or make money? What will the company benefit with you?   1 Answer

SPA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steiner Leisure (London, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

started as a fitness instructor as promotions to spa manager is usually done internally and based on onboard experience and selling (retailing products), hiring which is generally done in London England with approx. 3-4 weeks of unpaid training before being sent to a ship, after getting which ship you have been given you will go to the airport fly to the particular city the ship will be in (or possibly stay an overnight waiting for the ship to arrive), when you meet the ship you will start work immediately

Interview Questions

• there are many unexpected personality tests, as it is a group interview,   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations, every thing is set ie pay rates, commission structure