Stelfox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stelfox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stelfox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stelfox in January 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. Both with MD and team lead. Some roles plays to test you. Very pleasant and professional. 2nd round more of the same and you meet a few members of the team to ask any questions you have. Very professional and pleasant experience. They are very passionate about the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stelfox (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went for the interview in the afternoon, I found the offices had an informal atmosphere which was really good for calming nerves! I found the staff that worked there very welcoming and the C.E.O. came across very well and handled the interview in a way to get the best information out of me! Overall a very positive process!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stelfox (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2014.

Interview

The first round was meeting with the MD and one of the senior partners. This gave me a great overview of the personalities in the business and their plans for the future. Stelfox were looking to grow out the business and take on some senior and graduate recruiters.The second round was with the 2 founders-both very hands on in the business and great people who understand the recruitment business having worked their way up in the industry. They gave me a further insight into the company and growth plans and also the fact there is such a good work life balance and the opportunity to get involved in the 2 charities Stelfox work with.

IT Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stelfox (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2014.

Interview

Was long process and met many people working here, called into office for 2 stages and met senior management who gave me a very positive outlook of the company and what they do different to others. Was generally a good experience. Was part of larger graduate hiring process so may be different to others interview process.I learnt from this experience as it as my first real interview for a role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations