Stephen F. Austin University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stephen F. Austin University Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.2

Student Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University.

Interview

It was super laid back. All the guys are very laid back and nice. I honestly had the best boss ever. The interview was very casual. They really just want to know that the applicant has people skills and has an actual interest in technology and a will to learn.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Sat down and was asked questions the state provides for an interview. There were several questions and it took about 30 minutes to answer. Then got a tour. Very cordial.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University.

Interview

I met with the supervisor of the specific department I applied for. We sat in his office for a few brief minutes while we hashed out what my schedule would be. Overall a very easy interview process.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. You just went online on sfasu.edu to apply to positions for students, and fill out the information within the application provided to you on the website. From there, if selected, you will be notified for an interview. You will set up a time, and then answer a few mandatory questions by the interviewer to see if you're right for the position.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple. There was no negotiation.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Situational interview, relaxed interview, dress business casual, must have a good GPA, need to be available for the work hours they need to fill, no need for previous experience, must qualify for work-study grant

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Very laid back, with the usual questions in an interview. The ever so common "tell me about yourself" was asked and then they go through what you may be doing throughout your semester.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The ask if you are interested, if you say yes they tell you once you go to orientation and sign the papers you get a formal offer.

ACCESS SERVICES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

It was short, lasted about a week. First their was a phone screening, then we communicated through a series of emails. I met with the hiring lady once and was offered the job on the spot.

Assistant Hall Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University (Nacogdoches, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a good process throughout the entire process the interviewer was in good spirits. They were really cool and laid back. They made the candidate feel comfortable. The interview was more like a conversation. Overall it was a fair process for the student wanting to work and go to school.

Hall Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in May 2009.

Interview

I submitted an application in February and received a phone interview in April, that led to a campus interview and job offer in May. The phone interview was extremely dry, as those conducting the interview appeared to have no personality at all. Upon arriving on campus, I learned that this was pretty close to accurate. Use big words and act as friendly as possible and you'll get it - they don't have a super high standard.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about the campus culture that you have witnessed since you have been here on campus (about 2 hours at that point) what would it be?   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in December 2007.

Interview

as

Interview Questions

• if you would be a president in one day, what would you do?   Answer Question