Steritech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steritech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.8

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was very informal. The hiring manager asked basic questions about my backround and education, and experience. She wasnt very informed about certain parts of the position. This made the interview slightly uncomfortable. However, I just had to reword some of my questions and she had a little more knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Will you take less money than your experience is worth?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steritech in February 2017.

Interview

A few days after applying I was e-mailed by a recruiter. It was a very awkward exchange with the last email sent saying "I'll call you ...." . I'm not entirely sure when it became good business practice to end with dots, but it is what it is. A few days later the same recruiter called and we talked for about 30 minutes. I exceeded all of the qualifications, and the recruiter almost pushed me it seemed to continue in the process. I said I would like to continue in the process and talk to the hiring manager, she agreed, and said she would let me know what they said. A few days passed and I heard nothing so I asked the recruiter for an update; no reply. About a week later I tried again; once again no reply. Overall it was just a weird and very unprofessional experience with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to coach or mentor an employee or co-worker   Answer Question

Food Safety Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steritech in October 2016.

Interview

I was e-mailed by a company recruiter about having a phone interview. I had the conversation and feel it went great. They passed my file to a hiring manager. I keep checking the company website for other positions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to tell someone bad news ?   1 Answer

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steritech (Taunton, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, a couple week later received an email. Had a phone interview with HR, a phone interview with DS, and than an interview with the DM and DS.
    I waited for a response with back and forth communication, and got an offer with a different employer before their response.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about a time where you did something wrong?
      Tell me about a time where you had to fix a situation that wasn't going right?
      Are you allergic to anything?
      Tell me a trait you don't like about yourself?   1 Answer

QMS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steritech.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone and face to face interview. At the face to face interview, a personality test is administered. The process was relatively easy and the interviewer made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steritech.

Interview

Received email to set up an 30 min phone interview, then a face to face interview with a wonderlic test at the end. A follow up email after the face to face. The overall process took about 2 and a half months.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you were asked to do something unethical and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • What do you imagine your day to day activities to be like if given this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Texas City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Steritech (Texas City, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very professional personnel and time efficiency is amazing compared to the only other nation wide competitive commercial pest company. Standard three interview hiring process with character, aptitude and communication skills assessment questionnaires.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questioning such as listing qualities and the positive personal attributes that you can bring to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only negotiation that occurred was agreeing on a start date that suited myself, my previous employer and Steritech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Steritech (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The process I felt was very good. It begins by applying online then a taking several assessments. Then a phone interview then several one on one interviews which I actually enjoyed being able to learn more about the company and what it has to offer and what you may be able to bring given the opportunity to join the company. My only concern was after going thru the process and being excited about a possible opportunity with the company is not receiving a call or email saying I did or didn't get the career opportunity. However I still felt the interview process was excellent and would recommend others to apply.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about steritech?   1 Answer

Service Interview

Interview

interview process began on same day of application & assessment. I have received an email requesting a phone interview. I am awaiting phone interview and hope to move forward in the hiring process

Pest Control Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steritech in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website, was contacted exactly a week later by HR. She asked basic questions about my resume. Non-resume questions were ideas of good customer service and why do you think you'd be a good match for this job. When I asked questions regarding the job she did not have the answer to many of my questions regarding the job.

I was told that I passed the interview and moving to a final interview with the manager I would potentially be working for in person. I was told I would be contacted in a day or so to schedule this interview. A couple of days went by and did not hear back, so I followed up with my interviewer. She acted very sketchy when I called by stuttering and stumbling to respond. Said she would follow up with the manager I was suppose to interview and he'd contact me. A couple more days went by still had not heard anything, decided to call one last time, left a voicemail and never heard back.

Well now - over a week went by and never heard another word from the company even though I was told I was moved on to final interview. They lost my respect when they wasted my time and did not even have the courtesy to send me an explanation or anything after being promised an interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult only a couple of questions regarding customer service and why I was a good match for job   Answer Question