Sterling Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling Brands

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterling Brands (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online for role and was contacted by the HR Director to set up interview with the brand team. Met with both managing director and head creative design team member.

Interview Questions

• Asked a great deal of questions on experience in brand strategy and account management. Nice company, but didn't get the job. Oh, well...   1 Answer

Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterling Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I sent in a resume via their online ad. I was contacted over a month later, and asked to do a phone interview. I was called in to present a portfolio of my work and speak with senior staff. I had to present my design process as well as end products.

Interview Questions

• How does your design process work when there is not a clear cut end goal?   Answer Question

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sterling Brands (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Having worked a few days freelance I was invited for one interview and then another. Each interview as interesting and informative and I felt free to say more about myself than in other corporate interviews. Was notified I got position a few days later and given 2 weeks at my request to prepare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Favorable to me. They were flexible with salary.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling Brands (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Office seemed very busy. Initial interview date and time had to be rescheduled due to conflict.

Arrived slightly early, was kept waiting by interviewer for nearly 20 minutes which delayed the entire process and limited my time to meet with others (was expecting to meet with 3 people). Would expect not to be kept waiting, or to have interviewers swap slots to not waste time.

First interview was with accounts director, was nice if a bit curt. Pleasant conversation. At the end called second person to come in, then asked if I had any questions, thus limiting any response...a bit of putting.

Second was with HR rep, much more positive.

Since initial interview process was delayed the third person I was scheduled to meet with was on a client call, and could not meet with me, very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• None, all questions were quite simple; nothing stood out.   1 Answer