KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sterling-Rice Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling-Rice

Sterling-Rice

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice

Interview

Screening call with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager, then video conference interview with 3-4 people, then an in-person interview at their office where I had to give a 20-25 minute presentation on a topic that SRG provided, and then, finally, had 4-5 additional in-person interviews after the presentation.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you'll fit in with a small, independent agency after working at large ad agencies.
    Answer Question

Sterling-Rice

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice in Apr 2015

Interview

I came in and interviewed with three individuals from the company at their offices in Boulder. I met with a current employee working in the Innovation Design department, the hiring manager from HR, and an executive from the company. I ended up getting offered the position but then a week later, they said they no longer needed the role in general and rescinded their offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Sterling-Rice

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice in Dec 2013

Interview

I applied online through a link on their website and they contacted me about a month later to set up a Skype interview. I interviewed with one of the Account Management employees for about 15 minutes. The questions were very basic.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you took control of a professional situation.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice (Boulder, CO) in Nov 2013

Interview

I knew that SRG was a place where I wanted to work, so I made the effort to follow them everywhere (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). When they posted the opening for Assistant Account Manager on their Facebook page I thought I would be a good fit, so I sent my resume and cover letter to the e-mail address included in the post. A few days went by before I followed up, upon which time I was asked to fill out their online application (a bit strange since I had already submitted everything in the way in which they had originally asked on their post). I would say it was a couple of weeks before I was contacted by SRG for a phone interview. My phone interview wasn't the best, and after following up a few times afterwards I tore up my notes and moved on to looking at other opportunities. It took about two weeks before I was contacted about coming in for the in person interview. I first interviewed with a friendly member of the HR team, and then three really delightful members of the account team on Thursday, and I had the formal job offer on Monday. I know they get a slew of resumes, but overall it would have been nice to have had the first half of the process move more quickly (only for my own sanity). With that said, they obviously take who they hire very seriously, so I feel lucky to have been the one they eventually chose.

Interview Questions
  • The hardest questions surprisingly came from HR: "What is the biggest misconception people have about you?"
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice (Boulder, CO) in Jan 2013

Interview

Met with many different individuals from all parts of roles within the company. They were honest about the intensity of the agency but focused on their strong client portfolio. Their office is nice but overall unless you're an executive, like most agencies, you won't have your own office but rather an open office format.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice (Boulder, CO) in Aug 2010

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an in person interview after submitting my resume & cover letter online. I met with four different people from the media team and the interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours. The people that interviewed me were friendly and wanted to make sure I was the right fit for the position. I was asked smart questions to get a feel for my interest in the department and my ability to multitask and handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself that I can't tell from your resume

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice (Boulder, CO) in Jul 2010

Interview

It was easy, sort of a formality. I had freelanced a few times and actually turned down the job a year earlier. So this time around I was ready to make the move and it went very smoothly as I expected, due to my previous good relationship with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • There really wasn't really anything unexpected. I had a previous relationship with the interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sterling-Rice (Boulder, CO) in Jun 2009

Interview

Mix of case and behavioral. Know their projects and do informational interviews on their process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed