Stewart Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stewart Enterprises Interview Questions

2.4

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stewart Enterprises (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, interview with Treasury Manager and Assistant Manager, interview with Treasury Director. The process was simple and straight forward. I did not get the run around and didn't feel like it would take ages before they responded. If seemed to me they knew I could perform the job they were interested in knowing whether they could work with me.

Interview Questions

• Education history
      Employment history
      Personal history
      Work ethic   Answer Question

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stewart Enterprises (New Orleans, LA) in December 2011.

Interview

I went to two interviews for the job- spaced six months apart (I didn't get it the first time). They asked me lots of the basic questions. We went over my resume. It felt formal, yet relaxed. I know that seems like a contradiction, but it is what it is.

Interview Questions

• How has your job at <former employer> qualified you to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. Salary expectations were outlines in the interview and I accepted.

Family Service Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stewart Enterprises (Hyattsville, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Brutal sales counselor turnover so there is a constant need for new people. Too many barely qualified are hired as a result.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you are qualified to deal with death?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Fixed start plan and training for new counselors.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stewart Enterprises in July 2010.

Interview

It didn't take much, I was transferred within the company from another location and was recommended by a current employee that the manager knew.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stewart Enterprises in July 2008.

Interview

Initial meeting with manager. Took personality profile test. Called back for second interview with someone else and was notified I got the job a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• Why the deathcare industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. It was what it was.