Stone Mountain Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stone Mountain Park Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.4

Team Member Interview

Interview

A twenty-minute phone interview was conducted with ease, and the next step was a group interview, consisting of skits and a one-on-one 5-10-minute interview. The group interview was quite large in number of applicants, and the session itself was almost three hours, which went by fast. You were made to feel comfortable in the interview by the people in charge.

Interview Questions

• What have been your greatest accomplishments in life?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in this position at Stone Mountain Park?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within and the next three days, I received an email about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was easy, took less than twenty minutes. The interviewer was really nice. At the end of the interview, she told me about the upcoming group interview in the next 3 days. The group interview was fun. We did skits and talked to the recruiters for less than five minutes.

Merchandise Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park.

Interview

Interview process was easy and straight to the point. I met with the managers responsible for the merchandise portion of the park. They asked questions about me, why I wanted the job, and asked different scenarios and how I would handle them. After the interview concluded, I got a call back from the HR department two weeks later telling me that I got the job. Afterwards, I went into HR and begin my process into the job: filing out paperwork, drug test, creating my photo ID and finger scan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Got the pay I intially wanted at that time.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in October 2015.

Interview

Typical group interview with an Icebreaker, everyone had to introduce themselves. After that, a lead supervisor goes over the basics for the job and then you break off into individual interviews

Merchandise Assistant Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

First I had to fill out an application online then I received an email a few days later prompting me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview a few days later. The recruiter called on time! It was more like a conversation very comfortable. She then told me she was gonna schedule me for a face to face interview in which she did at that time. When I went to the face to face interview they asked a few questions and told me they would be in touch. I waited about 2 weeks before I got an answer.

Revenue Office Administrative Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park.

Interview

I applied online; It didn't require much more than submitting a CV, cover letter, and answering a few questions. A few days after I applied, I received an email requesting that I go to their website to set up a time for a phone interview. There were not many time slots remaining, but I chose one within a day of receiving the email. The day of the phone interview, minutes before my allotted time I received an email saying they had already selected a candidate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in May 2014.

Interview

answer scenario questions in a group then you go into individual interview where they ask you questions about yourself and why you want to work here. in the group leads listen carefully to the response of each question, they look to see who is a leader or who is not afraid to speak up. individual interview consist of maybe 5 questions max .

Interview Questions

• what do you bring to the stone mountain park family?   1 Answer

Merchandise Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and amazingly received a call 3 hours later. We setup an interview for the next day. We interviewed in one of the offices. I was interviewed by the lady who setup the interview and the supervisor for the department I would be working in. After they told me I got the job I had to come in a week later for a drug test and to receive my training dates. (The week waiting time was for my background check)

Interview Questions

• What is something you did nice for someone recently.   1 Answer

Associate Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the SkyRide position and a few days later I received a phone interview. Phone Interview went well and I got a call a week later telling me that the position was filled, but they are setting my interviews for another position. I called back immediately and let them know that I was interested and I scheduled the interview for the next day. I went to the interview and it was fairly easy and quick and I was told that if I receive a position I will receive an email from HR the following week.

Interview Questions

• Common Interview Questions:
      1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Do you like heights?
      3. STAR Situations
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Mountain Park in October 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview then a short 1:1 interview. You could tell that the people who were interviewing us enjoyed their jobs. At the end of the process, I felt comfortable with how it all went.