StoryPoint Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at StoryPoint

StoryPoint

Application

I interviewed at StoryPoint

Interview

Decent man went heavy well, not too bad man, decent. Would do again n that man yass, cheers man. Oi oi Oi can I get an Oi oi or is that a no

Interview Questions
  • What’s is the main person over beetroot
    1 Answer

StoryPoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StoryPoint in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone interview first which went very smooth. In person interview was pretty easy also. I am happy to have the opportunity to work there and part of the Story Point family.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work at Story Point.
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StoryPoint (Chesterfield, MI) in Oct 2020

Interview

Super easy. Ashley was friendly and informative. I didn’t feel like I was on an interview - I felt like I was chatting with a friend about life goals and what I want out of the job and what not. Loved everything about how the interview process went

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at StoryPoint? What are your salary preferences? What are your shift preferences? Are you okay with working every other weekend and alternating holidays?

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at StoryPoint (Rockford, MI) in Jan 2020

Interview

Initial phone call followed by an in person interview with manager. Quick process as this is a high turnover job. This was followed by a week of training shifts, and then I was allowed to work independently.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work at Storypoint.

StoryPoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StoryPoint in Nov 2019

Interview

Asked about relevant experience, availability, more about me. Normal interview stuff. It was me and the wellness coordinator. She also introduced me to the caregiver that was on duty. I also received a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any care giving experience?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at StoryPoint (New York, NY)

Interview

They told me that they wanted to make my interview the best experience,but the interview process was THE most uncomfortable interview I have ever been on.She lied and told me she would call me with an answer at 6 pm.Never called How rude.I don't want to work for a company that lies anyway.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waterville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoryPoint (Waterville, OH) in Feb 2019

Interview

I did a basic interview with one of the directors on site and then had to go through a process online to get all of my information processed along with a background check, finger printing, drug screen, TB test, and a physical.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit here at StoryPoint?

StoryPoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at StoryPoint in Jan 2019

Interview

The process was long but it was worth it. I would recommend seeing the process through and know they the process is designed for a reason. It was a really long process and was difficult at times. However, the communication from the company during the whole process was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoryPoint (Portage, MI) in Nov 2018

Interview

I met with the Restaurant Manager for an interview face to face. He offered me the job shortly after and I began the screening process to become an employee. I filled out forms and followed instructions sent to my email to complete this process. Two weeks later, I was on the floor training as a server!

StoryPoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at StoryPoint in Nov 2018

Interview

I applied for the job online, then a couple of days later they called for an interview, after the interview then a few days later got offered the job. Overall the process took about a week.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit for the company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews