Stratagraph Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stratagraph

2.0

Mud Logger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Mr. Bondick was my interviewer. He is very personable and I felt very at ease. The interview was not very long but he was honest and straight forward about the benefits and draw backs of working at Stratagraph. Was offered a job shortly after the interview. There was a pre-employment test beforehand that I found to be fun. It covers basic grammar, spelling, logic, and easy math.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any petroleum geology classes at school?   1 Answer

Mud Logger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Basically they just explained the job and did not explain much else. Asked if you were ok with being away from home for several weeks at a time and if you could pass a drug screen.

Pressman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratagraph in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very informative I was given time to see what the job would be like. One of the interviews that I had I was able to bring my wife along so she could see what they had to offer.

Unit Manager/Mudlogger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with Human Resource Manager, asked questions. That is pretty much it. Usually he will let you know within a week or so if you are hired. I walked in and filled out an application and was interviewed on the spot.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. They told me what my hourly rate would be and i accepted it.

Mud Logger Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA) in January 2011.

Interview

Filled out application at office, was called in for interview a week or so later. Coordinator conducted interview, no experience is not a problem. Driving and criminal record does not have to be spotless, but must have valid driver's license.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle being away from home for extended periods of time?   Answer Question

Mudlogger Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

No success getting hired online submitting resume online and phone calls not returned. Physically came to their office to be hired. Interview will be by Bondick or Menard. Will give you general intelligence test unless you are have degree or previous experience. Must past physical, drug, and alcohol screening. Knowing a current employee or customer is vital to getting hired. Pay for training isn't open for negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to take a drug test today or come back in, in a few weeks?   Answer Question

Mudlogger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratagraph (Lafayette, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

Different for everybody. Some get hired over phone. Some have to go to office. You need some kind of mechanical or geological background usually. The human resource guy is very nice and will accommodate you as best he can. If you have to go to office be prepared to stay over night if you live outside of Louisiana.