Studiocom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Studiocom

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Studiocom (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then received a call from a recruiter a few days later to set up a phone interview for that afternoon. This interview consisted mostly of questions about my resume and technical questions.
    I then interviewed with the department hiring manager and later the same day I received an email about setting up an on site interview that week. I went into the office and met with the hiring manager who made commentary of my resume and then introduced me to people and toured me around the office. I then met with the HR coordinator and she told me all about the internship. I received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed to use your technical skills in a problem solving situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was pretty much just a set rate for all the interns.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Studiocom (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Received phone call to schedule a phone interview. After phone interview it took only one day to get the invitation to come in for an interview. Interview was with two different project managers, one who was involved in the hiring process, one who would be a peer. Both very very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is most important in Project Management?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Studiocom (Boston, MA) in July 2007.

Interview

Studiocom had a relatively standard interview process for management candidates. The process consisted of a screening conversation with an internal recruiter which lead conversations with the CEO, President, Chief Creative Officer, and VP of Client Services. My first conversations were via phone as Studiocom is an Atlanta based agency and I was working in another office. I was interviewing for a job in another office that would manage resources across three U.S. cities, while working with teams in Bogota Columbia. I spoke with the CCO and President. They then requested that I put a plan for the development of an capability in their agency, which was reviewed by their management team. I then flew down to Atlanta for one on one interviews with the CEO and several other members of the team.

Overall it was a positive experience. Their team asked intelligent questions and did their due diligence.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of projects that you managed that improved a client's bottom line ROI.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were relatively straight forward. Studiocom's recruiter presented their compensation model and benefits to me. They then asked for my salary/bonus requirements. I supported my compensation requirements with industry data and they accepted my requested level of compensation without any further negotiations. It was pretty straight forward.