Sturm, Ruger & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sturm, Ruger & Co

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayodan, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sturm, Ruger & Co (Mayodan, NC).

Interview

Long and drawn out, didnt think I would get the job. I interviewed with three different people. All of which said they werent interested in hiring me. I finally got hired after 2 months.

Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sturm, Ruger & Co (Prescott, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Half day spent with the Safety Manager, Plant Manager, Supervisors, HR, record-keeper and Occupational Health Nurse. I drove up from Phoenix and was willing to relocate to Prescott for job. Looking back, it was clear they had already made their decision and I was just going through their process with no real chance of the position.

Interview Questions

• My family had a recent passing of a loved one and I was tied up with that for some time between jobs. The Occupational Nurse focused on that time and wanted to know what I had been doing all that time.   1 Answer

Eectrical Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sturm, Ruger & Co (Newport, NH) in September 2013.

Interview

Communications were scrambled, the management people I was to meet with were not the actual people I meant with

Interview Questions

• Based on the environment of the facility Could I meet the expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate as the terms and conditions were already set

Deburr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sturm, Ruger & Co (Prescott Valley, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

The test was simple and involved manipulating parts into a fixture and a fractions quiz. The fractions quiz involved adding and subtracting fractions. After that we were given a micrometer and caliper reading quiz. The quiz was straight forward: the quiz had several images of various caliper and micrometer positions and had to answer each correctly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sturm, Ruger & Co (Newport, NH) in October 2010.

Interview

The Human Resources representative used very common interview questions. He also did very little to sell the company as a potential career path

Interview Questions

• "What is an example where you used a creative solution to a difficult problem."   Answer Question

The interview convinced me that I did not want to be a part of the company.