Stylesight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stylesight Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stylesight

Chinese Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylesight.

Interview

Very quick, decision was made relatively quickly too.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one, everything was expected. Superficial about why interested in fashion.   Answer Question

Site Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stylesight (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume and they reached out to me and we started the interview process. It was long and there were several interviews in the process. The final interview was the easiest and a relief after the first few I became more comfortable with expressing myself. It was great practice to go through a longer interview process and I respected their screening and interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylesight (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Straight forward questions, conversational style approach of the interview- brief explanation about your personal interest in the fashion industry and the skill set you bring to the table, i.e. prior work experience, etc...questions consist of favorite designers, various style influences, and awareness of pop culture. Easy to schedule phone interview- prompt and courteous. Prior to the phone interview, all communication was via email.

Interview Questions

• Name your favorite designers and the current trends you are following.   Answer Question

Assistant Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stylesight (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

I sent my cover letter and resume to their email address listed in their ads on craigslist, and got a reply with a translation test very soon. After I sent them my work, they invited me for an on-site interview. The first interview included mostly behavioral questions, and they also asked about my past experience. Several days later, I was invited for a second interview, where three of their employees interviewed another candidate and me. We were asked to answer the same questions such as our perception of the job, and to explain our competency, etc. At the end, we had 1:1 talk with one of the employees about salary and benefits. Their office is quite stylish, like a showroom. And their staff all seemed pretty nice. Generally I felt it was a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Please list the characters and abilities that enable you to do this job.   Answer Question