Sullivan University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sullivan University Interview Questions

2.4

Financial Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sullivan University.

Interview

There were a total of three interviews- a phone screening, an in-person with the direct hiring manager(s), and an in-person interview with the CEO or another executive. At times, they may require a panel interview with at least 3 managers.
    Be prepared for a behavioral style interview!

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have using CampusVue And provide an example of a time when you queried said system- how did you know that the data was correct?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University.

Interview

I met the dept. head, and was hired the next day. I was well qualified for the job, and this was fully recognized. There rally was no "interview process" as there are for most other places.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

It was held by The department chair and Dean of Academic affairs, they asked questions about my background and my experiences, they were taking note on my questions, later on Dean of evening classes joined the meeting.
    They were asking me if I can teach subjects that I wasn't expert in and my answers was I do prefer not to do that and if I have to I need at least a month to get ready for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a student is not coming to class?   1 Answer

Financial Planning Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sullivan University.

Interview

Applied and was called about three weeks later. There was a brief phone screen followed by a face-to-face with the director and an HR rep. Less than a week later I got a call back about meeting with the director, executive director, a different HR rep, and a would-be peer from within that department. Within a week from that meeting I received a call offering the position. The interview was straightforward and the questions were pretty standard altogether. The process from initial phone screen to offer was about a month.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about your current manager?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond your role description? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • How has your current/most recent job prepared you for this opportunity?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

very detailed, you will be put through the mill depending on the department. They'll give you assessment tests but mostly determine if you are a good fit for them by how you look. You can snow them by being extremely positive.

Front Desk Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview will go easy but will likely follow this example.Tell the candidate a little about the job: While you don't want to dominate the interview time, you should start with a brief summary of the position, including the prime responsibilities, reporting structure, key challenges, and performance criteria. This will help the candidate provide relevant examples and responses.

Cook Interview

Interview

not much of a interview process they sit down and ask about past work and tells you about what they expect from you. they will talk about the hours and ask you if you have any questions for him if not then that is the end of the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no wiggle room

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

There was really no interview process as the position was created and designed specifically for me to accept this leadership role in a newly designed position. The interview was really based on years of service to the University and proven track record for success in the position.

Negotiation

Fair and balanced

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Initial phone interview asked typical questions about history, why you would be a good fit, and sales experience. There were no real questions asked, most of the time was spent with the two managers discussing things they do not like about other departments. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I said that I thought the pay was too low, they increased it.

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I was asked to return for a second interview after what seemed like a very promising first interview, both times with a panel of interviewers, and both times 4 different people. At the beginning of the second interview I was shown around and introduced to pretty much the entire department. I hung out with them for a while and just chatted casually about the work culture and the job. Looked promising. At the interview I was asked all the same questions as in the first interview. At the end I was told that I was 1 of 6 interviewees, and there were 6 open positions. To me this is an unofficial way of saying I got the job. They said they would call me by the end of the next week, and even after I called back the following week to see if the position was filled, I never heard back from them, not even to tell me I didn't get the job. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "If a low-income, at-risk student asked you for advice on a college to attend, would you tell them to go to community college, or a for-profit college?"   1 Answer