Summit Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summit Group Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Summit Group

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Group.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter answeres basic questions about background, then did interview with hiring manager supervisor then hiring manager. Did a quick computer test to see how well I knew Microsoft programs.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had 2 interviews and waited nearly a month before receiving an offer. They were not willing to negotiate on salary and lied about some of the benefits, ie, bonus and salary increase opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you failed at a previous job. There's no good way to answer that question, especially if you haven't failed at a previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I came in as a temp to cover for another position and a position came available and the functional manager went to bat for me to try to get me in even though I didn't have any industry experience.

I did a phone interview with the VP or HR and then a follow up interview with the VP of Program Accounts (Director at that time).

I got a call a couple weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• HR VP asked about my what my relevant experiences were from my prior positions and why I wanted this position. She also asked what my desired salary was.

VP of Program Accounts more or less told me about the needs of the position and asked how I thought I would be able to meet those needs. More casual interview than that with HR.   1 Answer