Sunbelt Rentals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunbelt Rentals Interview Questions

Interviews at Sunbelt Rentals

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty cumbersome. Many delays, unanswered follow-up emails/voice messages. At least 3-4 face-to-face interviews, on top of initial phone interview. They pretty much promise you the world in these interviews, but please BEWARE to all you people out there applying for an Outside Sales Rep position!!

Interview Questions

• What can I expect for compensation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Warwick, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

Decent manager. Held the best for last. You need to have a new (no older than 5 year old 4wd WHITE pickup) preferably new white pickup to tow their equipment. And the base pay is 36k So they want you to make a 30k investment within 90 days of employment. Wow. I have no words. My Red 2009 F150 would not work. Funny they choose not to hire me when I said I'm not buying a new white pickup. Lol

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with spending 30k on a new white pickup?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

emailed resume called by phone interviewed in person one on one asked about experience asked was i willing to move for position and travel overnight on average four nights per week

Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Woburn, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Filled out application, was called in for initial interview. I was hired after that face to face contact. Great interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my thoughts about a union position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a union position so it followed union policies

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Anderson, SC) in July 2019.

Interview

It was very thorough and knowledgeable anderson location manager was very respectful and knowledgeable and helped me with paperwork and all now we just waiting on results I'm really excited to start work!!

Interview Questions

• They big on safety so how could I contribute to being safe and at same time provide great customer service   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals.

Interview

I was really only asked about some of my past job experience , nothing out of the ordinary. The interview only lasted about 30 min. It took me longer to get to the location then anything else.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, he seemed more confused than anything else. Could tell he was new to this.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals.

Interview

i filled out app online the mgr called to set up in person interview. interview lasted about 45 min. was with the mgr and supervisor. about two days later i got a call that got the job, had drug test, and criminal background test. the interview itself was pretty easy there was no role playing or STAR questions- no behavioral-based situation questions like how you handled a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about sunbelt? Why do you want to work here? do you have collections experience? tell us about yourself/work history.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was normal. Submit an application, the next step was a phone call. The only downside to this interview process was the complete lack of follow up by HR or hiring manager. Even an automated response is appreciated. I understand the amount of time that this process requires from a hiring manager point of view, but when applicants put in hours just to get an interview, some type of response is deserved.

Interview Questions

• What did a typical day look like in your last position?   1 Answer

Sunbelt Rentals Response

Aug 1, 2019 – Sunbelt Rentals

Thank you for leaving a review. Your advice is important to us and we take it to heart. We agree that the application process can be involved and we appreciate your interest in Sunbelt. We will... More

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with an application I completed via Linkedin. I was then contacted by a recruiter and we did a brief phone screen. From there I met for a face to face interview a few days later. By the end of the week I had the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sunbelt?   1 Answer

FP&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Fort Mill, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

This was the first position of its kind, and it served under the Regional Finance Managers. I got the final round interview onsite at their support office in Fort Mill, SC. I met with 4 people total in two different 2v1 interviews. The interviews took 1.5 hours total.