Sunbelt Rentals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.3

Field Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and 9 days later was invited to an interview. I am a current college student, so applied for an internship, not a full time position. The manager was very informative and respectful. He mostly was telling me what company does and what they are looking for; he only asked 2 or 3 questions about my previous work experience and education. No stress at all. I believe I was one of the first candidates they invited to an interview. Two weeks later I got an email from the manager that they chose me. I gladly accepted the offer and started my 3 month paid internship.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do? What do you know about the rental industry?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional and easy to talk to. The interviewers were very down to earth and you could tell that the really wanted to get to know you instead of just reading a script.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Fort Mill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with an application I completed via Linkedin. I was then contacted by a recruiter and we did a brief phone screen. From there I met for a face to face interview a few days later. By the end of the week I had the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sunbelt?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

emailed resume called by phone interviewed in person one on one asked about experience asked was i willing to move for position and travel overnight on average four nights per week

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals.

Interview

Interviewed on phone twice and in person twice. Easy interview as long as you're prepared. Process took about 2 months. Got the offer the day after my last interview. Nice people, great job, just wasn't for me.

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with a talent acquisition person. Then a week or so later, a face to face. Very short interview with not a lot of questions with substance. Unfortunately, could tell right away that I wasn't going to get the position. Received an email a week later. Requested feedback but never received any.

Cdl A Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Not as difficult as some applications. Was called on a Tuesday for interview. Meet with one of management went thru normal interview questions. Was shown a small portion of the yard.

Interview Questions

• what was the reason for changing jobs so much?   1 Answer
    • what is your driving record like   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for 19 an hour and was offered 19 with no problems

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Warwick, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

Decent manager. Held the best for last. You need to have a new (no older than 5 year old 4wd WHITE pickup) preferably new white pickup to tow their equipment. And the base pay is 36k So they want you to make a 30k investment within 90 days of employment. Wow. I have no words. My Red 2009 F150 would not work. Funny they choose not to hire me when I said I'm not buying a new white pickup. Lol

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with spending 30k on a new white pickup?   4 Answers

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted couple of weeks after for a phone interview. Offered to get paid about 18 an hour and over time was 1.5x pay. Knowing equipment is big factor for success in this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Driver Class A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunbelt Rentals (Tampa, FL).

Interview

applied in house, no interview, hired after two phone calls things were done a little different 10 years ago met the manager on my first day of work because he was in meetings the day I applied.

Interview Questions

• If I have ever hauled rental, or heavy equipment before .   1 Answer