Sunmerge Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sunmerge Systems

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunmerge Systems

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sunmerge Systems (United States)

Interview

simple and easily hired with a bond as usual.

Interview Questions
  • Why do they pay so less and would people would join for such less money.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Sunmerge Systems (United States)

Interview

THEY DONT HAVE ONE:: only one question , how much % are you OK with after getting a job...

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Sunmerge Systems (India)

Interview

Telephone, Skype and webcam

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunmerge Systems (Bangalore) in Jan 2013

Interview

Accepted Offer Interview 1st Interview round: 1) Function for creating and inserting elements into a Binary Search Tree. 2) Function for linear search that returns the position of the element found. After these were mostly questions from databases and I don't remember all of it. These are the ones I remember- 3) Difference between Primary key and the Unique constraint. 4) What is Join? Different types of Join? Explain all of them. 2nd Interview round: 1) What is dynamic programming? Give an example. 2) Given the fact that there is a loop in a linked list, how do you identify where the loop is? 3) Given an array A[], replace all '*' with three '-' in the array. For eg: Input Array : [1 2 * 3 4 * 5] Output Array : [1 2 - - - 3 4 - - - 5] 4) There is a lizard at one corner of a cubic room of side, 1 unit. At the corner diagonally opposite to this, there's a cockroach that is present.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email