Sunshine House Early Learning Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunshine House Early Learning Academy Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy

Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy.

Interview

You have to interview with the director and pass background checks and go through orientation. Basic stuff.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy (Concord, NC).

Interview

Process took one week to call went in for interview had the first one then a second interview for them to observe me in a classroom setting.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to me to sing favorite nursery ryhme wont really unexpected because now thats part of the hiring process so just be prepared   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy.

Interview

The manager really did not ask me that many questions.

Interview Questions

• The manager did not really ask me any questions. I basicly lead the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

After School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy (Marietta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Brief and concise. Asked not too many questions. How many years at school, working with children?, several situational and behavioral questions as well. The interview took about an hour, then the online assessment took 30 minutes.

Assistant Day Care Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy (Decatur, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point quality questions based on the position. Very understanding of me being new to the position. Willing to train. Also allowed me to spend time in the center

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a child getting hurt?   1 Answer

Lead Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy.

Interview

One interview with the director and assistant director. It was pretty typical for a daycare interview. I was given a quick tour of the daycare and that was it. There were intense drug and medical tests including a blood test before hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would suggest trying to negotiated but my co-workers and I weren't able to negotiate our salary. There was also a wage freeze for about 5 years- with no raises. Decent benefits but limited choice in physicians.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunshine House Early Learning Academy (Norcross, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Application, interview, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind working your way up to a Pre-K position?   1 Answer