Superior Beverage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Superior Beverage Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Superior Beverage Group

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwillow, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superior Beverage Group (Glenwillow, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the Accounting Manager and the manager of the cash room. They were not given my resume but just some facts of my previous employment. We went over the position, hours, and responsibility f the room and what would be expected of this person for the job.

Interview Questions

• If I was okay with the hours and blackout dates. Was I okay with multi tasking and problem solving.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superior Beverage Group (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Had a preliminary Skype interview with HR which covered the basics, such as my background and previous work experience. Went on to the next round with the VP of retail Sales and was offered a Job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what i wanted to get out of the job.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Interview

Still going through the process but very nice and replicable company! I worked at Dr Pepper so I got previous expirence in the field but Bethany was very nice! Good luck

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about them!   1 Answer
    • Previous expirence in the field!   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superior Beverage Group (Superior, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

I thought the interview was okay. The process was very by the book and planned out. It was pretty quick as I was in and out in probably half an hour. It was two managers that did the interview and they were both very nice during the process.

Interview Questions

• If there was an angry driver causing a scene and yelling at you how would you react and what would you do?   Answer Question