Supply Room Companies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supply Room Companies

Supply Room Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supply Room Companies (Charlottesville, VA) in Jan 2013

Interview

-The process was fairly informal. Since I did not live in VA, all the interviews were over the phone. Please note that this process will be quite different if you are a Virginian. -I had three phone interviews. The second person called unexpectedly, but the interview was so easy that it really didn't matter. -There may have been an online personality test as well, I do not recall. -The interviews are very easy. No one is trying to trip you up. Just make sure that you can sell yourself as an independent worker. -The final interviewer has very candid with me. He told me where I stood, and what they felt about me. I was not surprised when I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult or unexpected here. Just make sure you prepare, and you'll be fine. The interviewers are very friendly. If you are uncomfortable speaking with anyone from this company, there is something very wrong.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed