Surpass llc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Surpass llc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Surpass llc (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was simple and quick. The interview was nice it was easy and short and we had great conversation she hired me right on spot. They do require past sales experience because you have to get students to apply with the schools or convince people to buy the newspapers

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything complicated just about past work experience and that's all   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Surpass llc (Lynchburg, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I did not have an official interview. I applied was called and told that they know what I can do, and if asked to say that I interviewed on a certain day and time.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Surpass llc (Bedford, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

It took forever to set up an interview. They had excuse after excuse to why they had to keep pushing it back, but they badly wanted me to work there. Then I get to the Interview and they ask me a couple irrelevant questions and socialized until they said I start on this day. I told the HR/ Interviewer that i could not work on Sundays and was promised i wouldn't work on Sundays. (They constantly tried to get me to work Sundays)

Interview Questions

• What is it like living with (the name of my roommate) Roommate?   1 Answer