Swissport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swissport Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swissport (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online Friday. Got a call Monday for an interview on Tuesday. Its either you get to answer correctly or not. On the spot hiring. If they made you leave (will call you), don't expect you got the job. Once I submit all the required documentation, i will be on Training Friday.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company? and why not the other company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (Boston, MA).

Interview

I have been invited for an interview at the airport swiisport office for an interview with the manager. I cam around 4:30 pm. I waited for 10 minut and she invited me in her office and we spoke for 20 to 30 minut. At the end she said she gonna call me in few days. 3 days later i receive a positive call

Interview Questions

• If i am flexible to work in the weekend   1 Answer

Cargo Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport (Newark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring Process wasn't bad at all they called me within 2 days after I applied for the job, also the interview process was easy they just ask 1 or 2 questions and it was easy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      What do you want to gain from working with this company?
      What can you bring to this company?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport.

Interview

Easiest interview I have ever had in my life. General Manager asked a little bit about me, shared brief information about the fueling role, and made an offer less than 10 minutes of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have to be a fueler.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fun and relaxed interview. I was blessed to get that specific interviewer. We both left out laughing. She was so warm and courteous. It was an open house from 10 am and 2 pm. I reached there around 12:45pm and I did get to see the interviewer until 5 pm. The wait was long so make sure you have a full lunch or walk with snacks if you go to an open house.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and when you want to work in the aviation industry.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Fast, easy, was at a hotel, the interviewer was kind and down to earth. Received an offer right away and began employment paperwork. Completeted training for the contracted airline, process took about 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

At first denied me a position but asked me to re interview and I was with 4, including myself to be interviewed to the position. The manager greeted me at the departure lobby with my interview group. 2 interviewers were interviewing.

Interview Questions

• If you were encountered with a passenger who did not speak one lick of a word of English, a language you're fluent, or your native language, how would you handle and facilitate the situation?   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I went to a group interview, the process is very simple. They will hire anyone who can pass airport background check. Training started in less than a week. After that, it took me a month to get my badge

Fueler Interview

Interview

Everything was through email communication until you have the first interview after a basic math test.
    Two weeks of theory training about fueling aircrafts, FAA documentation etc.
    When I use to work for the company there was only one to two weeks of training on the field but after a couple of months the "management" was asking for 3 weeks to be sure that you learn enough to work alone in a "truck". Your trainer is one of the regular fuelers and after you've been sign off you go to a schedule bid to get your shift that 60% of the time is during the night unless one of the lines are open because of the constant turnovers situation. After that be ready for mandatory overtime of 16 hours at least twice a week. After three months you became part of the Union (always keep an Union book with you, your were gonna need it)

Interview Questions

• Are you agree to work in a complete outdoors environment? example:
      frigid temperature , snowing, hot and rainy shifts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation phase. Just a bunch of papers to sign.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swissport (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief interview with HR then sent to interview with airline. At airline you will interview with various supervisors. There aren't any tough questions. Staff seemed very judgemental not welcoming at all.