Synarbor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synarbor Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synarbor

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huddersfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synarbor (Huddersfield, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was flexible round my work commitments at the time. It was a 2 stage process with an interview first followed by a presentation and a more in-depth interview focusing on what I would bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many days I had at my current job and which areas I worked in.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synarbor in October 2013.

Interview

2 interview process - with Director and CEO through a Rec to Rec agency - talked through my previous role and my success and abilities - went through recruitment numbers - how many teachers placed - business development - sales skills

Education Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synarbor (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

I attended and interview with the Branch Manager and the Regional Manager. We talked about my previous career and why I was choosing to change sectors after 10 years, and dropping from Business Owner to Consultant.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing to start again as a Consultant in a different sector?   1 Answer