Systel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Systel

1.5

Sort:

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Systel in October 2013.

Interview

I didn't interview with Systel. My ex boss wanted me to come work for him and the company he currently works for required me to go through Systel to come work for their company as a contractor.

Negotiation

I had to take a $1 less an hour to get benefits

Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Systel in May 2013.

Interview

They gave me a phone interview and did not ask me any technical question and just offered me the opportunity. After I asked them, they set up another phone interview to ask me some technical question about programming. I am still waiting for that interview. I have been searching online and cannot find many useful information about the company. Be careful with them, it might be a scam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last internship? what is your university project about. They will simply ask you some questions based on your resume.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Systel in April 2018.

Interview

I was reached out via phone n email to confirm rate and availability. They called again n again when I missed call once. But once everything confirmed from my end, No response to email or phone calls in regards to interview with client. At least be professional enough to inform. Just a typical DESI consulting firm working with DESI standards.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Systel (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was exam on American English video played the questions asked were related to the video, some American Geography stuff. Since its a US Staffing company
    And then a personal interview with HR and CEO

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for night shifts?   2 Answers

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Systel (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good benefit
    i learnt new information during the interview it funny and full of jokes
    i arrived at the time and engineer was waiting me and we started the interview and after we finished he asked coffee for me

Resourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systel (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Nothing much same as regular interview process in any other IT company.
    Their will be written test on skills and in person interview ground with Sr.HR Manager and sky-pee interview with CEO..