Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.

Interview

Initial communications with recruiters were pleasant. Set up an interview to meet with 4 people in various groups. Spoke with HR about benefits and hiring processes. Talked about current clearance levels. Not a high pressure sales interview. Very low key.

Interview Questions

• Can you be committed long term to the company? Do you plan on leaving in a year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It didn't exist. Very much a take it or leave it

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc (Alexandria, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a senior engineer in response to my resume posting on Craigslist. The process took between 2-3 weeks. I had an initial phone interview with him. An HR rep contacted me to setup a last minute in-office interview. He failed to mention that there would be a technical portion but I actually ended up doing fine on that portion. The in-office interview consisted of 6 sections. 1st I meet with the Head of HR to learn more about the company. Then I meet with an engineer to demonstrate my problem solving abilities with a fault analysis problem. Then I individually met 2 senior engineers who asked behavioral questions. After that, I met with the VP of the division for more career oriented questions regarding the path I want to take. He seemed like a very genuine and likable guy. I also had time to meet with a project manager to see if that is a direction that I would like to follow. Finally I returned back to the head of HR for a conclusive meeting. They made me an offer a few days later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.

Interview

Contacted via recruiter on my phone. Was told it would be a technical-ish interview but wasn't. The position was programming-based, they required the development of a very specific tool to be used by analysts. Mostly behavioral questions in both phone and in-person interview, know how to speak confidently. Technical questions were very easy, no real preparation required (though this was probably because of where specifically I worked, the tool doesn't require any advanced programming knowledge).

Interview Questions

• How would you do go across this table filling in values with corresponding values in this chart? (easy). How would you verify that you did this correctly (a little trickier).   1 Answer

Senior Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc (Alexandria, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

4 months of serial interviews; starting with HR; peers; mid level and then senior level staff to include the CEO. SPA want to ensure they are hiring for the company not just for the position

Senior Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc (Alexandria, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Multiple people in a half day process. Met with several people at different levels with the company for about a half hour apiece. They were interested in my experience and my ability to bring in new work. Very collegial interviews in the employees' individual offices.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience level.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc in March 2010.

Interview

It's a standard online application followed my 5 mini-interviews. These mini-interviews were about 10 minutes long and focused mostly on past jobs. They were pretty much the same interview 5 times, so by the time you get to the last one,you're pretty mentally tired.

Interview Questions

• What math experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate, so I'm not sure how it would have been. As an intern, I'd assume the pay was non-negotiable.