TBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.3

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBC (Juno Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied this week, got a call yesterday and interviewed today. It is not a structured interview. I think they really want to get a feel for your experience in the field.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to walk them through my resume. And what makes me stand out against their other candidates.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TBC (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very long, It is a series of interviews and you will talk with 10 different people, and they test you in many ways with proficiency tests, with entry level of difficulty. I felt that this company likes to only hire folks that are less knowledgeable than the managers and have less experience than them as well.

They told me I was over qualified and that I would not stay in the position for very long because it was more of a entry position. I guess that's how managers keep their jobs, by hiring people that know less than them.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok to being in this position for more than 2 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TBC.

Interview

Total process took about 3 weeks. All interviews were conducted over the phone due to this being a remote position. Interviewed with recruiter, another Sr. HRM, Sr. Director, VP-HR, and SVP-HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Employee Relations. How do you respond to ER concerns   Answer Question
    • Describe the most difficult ER issue you have dealt with. How did you handle?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TBC (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Arrived exactly when the temp agency specified.
    Kept waiting in their very small, unattractive break room.
    Greeted with "you arrived too early".
    While the employees I met seemed pleasant, the interviewers were far being
    hospitable or nice. They failed to realize that I was also interviewing them.
    I learned more from their website than they had to say.

Web Development and Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TBC (Palm Beach, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Free work was solicited. I was told that I don't have development or programming experience which is not true. I have years of it. I got a rather shady feeling about the management, I think that they are probably not six sigma material. From what I have read here, this perception seems accurate.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do free work relevant to the position.   2 Answers

Retail Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBC (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

No behavior/structured interview questions. Not what you would expect from a billion dollar firm these days. Spoke with a recruiter briefly on the phone and spent a couple hours in house . I was asked about my experience, and knowledge of various ERP/IT systems. Met with a couple of SVP's and my would be manager. Was told before the interview ended that I would be made an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult excel formula you ever created?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not neogicate. Offer was for more than I expected. Asked for relocation assitance and was declined.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBC.

Interview

Hired from within company, interview was upper management begging me to run a store with tons of promises and no follow through. No follow up or assistance when needed. Was lied to and cheated.

Interview Questions

• Ok everyone this is the new store manager you now listen to him.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TBC.

Interview

Interview process was divided up into meeting with different VPs of their departments. Once a match was found based on your skills and abilities you would be placed as close to your desired position as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unexpected outage on a business critical application?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBC (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Typical 3 interview process. One one the phone and 2 follow-up in person.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how I would solve the problem of half of the developers being too lazy.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Not many questions asked. More talk about the company.