TCIM Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCIM Services

TSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCIM Services (Longview, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Back in 2000 it was more detailed and intense.

Interview Questions

• back then, it was had I ever sold anything over the phone and if I never had, could I?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle being cursed out over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

That was a fair phase. You know your worth, you just have to make sure that others realize it.

AT&T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCIM Services (Norman, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask if you can read and if your on drugs or not and if your a felon or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCIM Services (Tulsa, OK) in September 2009.

Interview

I was told that I would need to be on the phone for at least 2 1/2 hours per day. At the time I thought, no problem, I was used to cold calling prospects. I didn't know that not all the calls I made counted toward the 2 1/2 hour time frame.

Interview Questions

• Bartering for salary was difficult. They started at $12.00 per hour and I finally got them to $12.50 per hour which wasn't much better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would say the negotiating phase was difficult. The advice I would give others would be to hold out for the money you want in the beginning because you don't get raises.