TELCOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TELCOR

2.4

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TELCOR (Lincoln, NE) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly afterward to set up an in-person interview. The interview was conducted on site, in a conference room and lasted between 30-40 minutes. The reception manager and assitant was present, as well as HR.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and how it would be relevant to this job.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TELCOR (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

The process is predictable. The interviews were informal and included several people. Overall a lengthy interview process. The follow up by Human Resources could have been significantly better. There was little communication from Human Resources between the interview and when the offer was provided.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable with having someone in a powerful position, which has great influence over your salary/position with the company, or someone you greatly admired look at your typical, everyday work output? Do you feel it would be better if you had a minute or two to review and clean things up beforehand?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TELCOR (Lincoln, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical, no imagination interview. Snooty attitude. Zero follow up. (Big concern)
    They don't seem to have a clue what they are looking for...very odd really. I would have had big concerns if process would have moved further.

Interview Questions

• Same as any typical beginner interviewer would ask. Boring...unchallenging   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TELCOR in August 2012.

Interview

They don't know what they're doing. HR is pretty good but the hiring manager and executive team have pie in the sky expectations of what the clinical sale is. They look done their nose at an applicant.

OIS Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELCOR (Lincoln, NE) in December 2012.

Interview

It was an interesting process. Interviewed with five different people over the course of 3 months. Had to contact the HR person (It's a team of "one"), who told me the position had been filled in December. However, it appears they never filled the position, because the same position has been posted since October 2012. I've seen this before where a company will advertise positions to give the impression they are a "growing" company. Why lie? It did sound like it was a very stressful place to work and they didn't want employees who had young families. Looking at the other posts, I am grateful to have not been offered a position.

Interview Questions

• All interviews were 1 - 2 hours. Had written questions for each interview. Interviewed with the HR Director, the OIS manager, two team members of OIS and then a VP. All standard interview questions. It was more of the interviewer discussing the company and their culture.   Answer Question