TNG Merchandising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TNG Merchandising Interview Questions

Interviews at TNG Merchandising

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Lake Worth, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was no real interview. I got a call from an HR person who asked if I was interested. Then I got a call from my direct supervisor.

Negotiation

none

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising in May 2014.

Interview

They needed a replacement fast, so no interview. They gave me equipment and told me I started training the next day. That is it nothing else. The training lasted for a month.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising in November 2014.

Interview

I didn't really get interviewed-applied online, was emailed with a date to meet supervisor and was handed paperwork to fill out as soon as I walked in. He had me fill them out as we stood there, without even really explaining the position or giving me a chance to ask questions.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising in September 2012.

Interview

This will be a field interview. You will meet your supervisor at a grocery location like Ralphs, Albertsons etc. He will give you questions,, have you merchandised before? Field interview will last 5 to 10 minutes. If the supervisor likes what you say, he or she will give you papers to fill out and you must fax the papers to him. and then you are hired,, you will start training in less than a week

Interview Questions

• Have you merchandised before?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising.

Interview

Interview is easy. Questions about past jobs, what days and hours you can work, if you think you'd be able to do this job on a daily basis. Manger walked through the store we met at for the interview to show what exactly the positon would be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

You speak with a recruiter and then with a district manager, your immediate boss, on the phone. You are then contacted by the regional manager who meets up with you and trains you on your job duties. Basically you are only asked if you are interested and when you can start. If you say yes and immediately then congrats you've got the job. They will take anyone and everyone to do this position.

Interview Questions

• All I was asked was: When can you start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Kankakee, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was called and basically offered a position when I said I had experience. I completed drugscreen and I believe a background check. She then asked me if I knew anyone else seeking employment. I recommended my cousin. She spoke with her on my phone. She said never say you are related. Even though she brought her husband to service a store. Another employee heard her telk him not to say they are married.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever did this kind of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. She simply stated ecceryone start at $10 per hr regardless of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Davis, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I learned of the job through a Craigslist ad and responded through their web form. Within a few days I was contacted and asked about my availability. I ended up being asked to meet in a local Nugget market where I was given instructions on what to do next.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an I.D. card and social security?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Bolingbrook, IL).

Interview

I met the District Manager at a Meijer Store. She showed me around the store, and the displays that I would be taking care of. It was a good experience. She talked about some of the issues that come up with the job, and who I would call to address.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my past experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Muskegon, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Very brief. Discussed the opportunity via phone with an HR rep. My resume spoke for itself so it was a quick conversation. My information was then passed along to the Supervisor in my area. We met up, had a short chat about the job and were I'd be located and I started working the next week.

Interview Questions

• Was I a hard worker? (Because this can be a very physical job)   1 Answer