TNS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TNS Global Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.7

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

Quick and simple interview that was handled over the phone. With the evening and late night hours looking for people willing to work through the night. Interviewer was very friendly.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Talked to all the team members before getting hired. People were all very friendly on the team. Mostly behavioral questions. It was relative easy to pass the interviews. In total talked to about 4-5 people and each 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What's your career goal in the next few years? What have you done in the past professionally?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Interview

Applied Online because there was an opening
    Quick phone call from HR and asked for an interview
    4 hour long combining a written test and interviews with HR and the manager

Qualitative Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communications took place over email. I was asked back for one interview at the office. The interview took about 30 minutes, after which I was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer then showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. This particular office had a friendly, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and it contained a very small staff size.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your college major (mine was non-business related) prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TNS Global (Indore, WV) in December 2010.

Interview

any one can take my interview for this job this is a dream job for me and i am eligible for this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Reston, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

3 people interviewed me at the same time, fairly quickly; 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing questions, boundary test questions.
      Asked me telecom questions
      Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview by HR recruiter followed by face to face interview with two line managers. Interviews was comfortable with standard HR questions on top of some technical questions. The whole interview process took 30minutes. Interviewers were nice and amicable.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNS Global.

Interview

I submitted my resume through online. I waited for a week and received an email saying that I had to take a corp exam and a behavioral interview for the first round interview. The exam took 1-2 hours and the behavioral interview took an hour! (very long). After the first visit, i waited for another week to be notified from HR. The Second round interview was more technical and detailed interview. It was a group interview, 5 interviewee and 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Name other market research firms (competitors). Why did you choose TNS over other market research companies?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNS Global (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There is one and half hour test that tests your quantitative aptitude , verbal aptitude, logical reasoning and data sufficiency similar to what we come across in management entrances.There is also an 300 word essay coloum. The whole test is to accertian your speed and how you react under pressure. Most of the questions are easy and can be solved using answer options.

Interview Questions

• General questions about market sizing, market research basics and logical reasoning questions.   Answer Question

Research Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TNS Global in January 2017.

Interview

HR round on the telephone
    I was later on called for an interview in the office
     there is no respect for the candidates... I wrote the aptitude test and the senior management who were not suppose to take my interview was not even present in the office..when the interview was fixed a week before the date how can you not be present? So again a telephonic call with the manager after almost 45 minutes of waiting which went on for an hour or more after which I was again asked to wait for another round then the director walks in after another hour of waiting and he tells me that there is one more senior who is suppose to take another round but at the moment she is not present so you have to come again
    How unprofessional can they be...if you are calling someone for the interview and you are not present for the same
    That wasn't enough....after all this I never heard from them even after inquiring for an update on the interview

Interview Questions

• a lot of technical questions even though I was a fresher   Answer Question