TOKYOPOP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TOKYOPOP Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TOKYOPOP

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOKYOPOP (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted and asked for a longer resume and salary requirements. I never heard back once I sent them and got no further response when I followed up. Advice I would give for this company is don't give a number you want for salary up front. They also seem to not have much of a budget.

Interview Questions

• Asking my salary requirement. I don't like this I never know what to say. Too high? Too low?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOKYOPOP in July 2010.

Interview

sent in resume, got a phone interview for about 15 minutes. went over y resume, why i wanted the job, understanding of job, and he let me ask quesitons

Interview Questions

• i have your resume, please introduce yourself to me so i have a better understanding of who you are and where you're going   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOKYOPOP in May 2010.

Interview

The interviewers wanted me to "think out loud" while I figure out some of the intelligence tests they prepared for me. The point is not necessarily get to the right answer, but to show the interviewers that you have organized, well-planned thoughts.