TOTO USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.7

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TOTO USA (Morrow, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

They found my resumes online and contacted me. Went to there facility the next week for a 30min interview. Interview was easy. Just your general interview questions. Was told they would notify me in a week but never got anything back. Have sent multiple email requesting updates about the status but no reply. I guess that means no.

Technical Suppo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TOTO USA (Morrow, GA).

Interview

Flew me to Georgia for a couple hours just to see me and ask me questions about my job experience. I met with the CEO, VP of Operation and who would be my direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Do you know know plumbing? How do you fix a flapper, do you know what a valve is?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TOTO USA.

Interview

Panel consisted of three interviewers, one manager, hiring manager and an engineer. Standard Interview asked mainly about my resume and what my future goals were. How I see myself progressing through the company. Questions were asked about my education and logistics because it was mainly live feed satellite courses.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

I was contacted by HR after they found my resume online. After a brief phone interview, I was brought in for a plant tour and an onsite interview with 3 senior engineers and 1 HR rep. Although it was 4:1, it was not intimidating. The interview process was about 50% getting to know me, and 50% standard interview questions (Describe a time when...and how did you react?). After one more face to face and a different plant tour, I received an offer. The entire process took less than 2 weeks.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOTO USA.

Interview

TOTO used a Japanese recruiter as the initial contact.
    Went through two face-to-face interviews. Last interview included HR.
    Salary negotiation was botched, since the Japanese recruiter "low-balled" my salary expectations to TOTO. It was necessary to hold-out for a higher offer. HR finally came forward and added 5% to close me. I needed the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Would you be satisfied without being able to advance in responsibility if you joined our team?"

(This question is based on the fact that Americans are rarely ever promoted in management, over their Japanese national co-workers)   1 Answer

Senior Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TOTO USA (Morrow, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Senior HR member interviews me with standard interview questions then brings Senior Engineering Manager in to assist with technical interview questions.The process was short and to the point. After reviewing some technical drawings the interview was concluded.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with DFM (Design for Manufacturing)>   1 Answer